SAHM the Libby
So Amazon has pulled the guide for pedophiles. It was first put on the site Oct 28 and was not taken down until Nov 11th after threats to boycott. Amazon first defended its right to sell the book claiming they didn't want to censor books. It's just a different ball game all together and the fact that they couldn't see that from the start and that it took them so long to pull the book really worries me. We're talking about the safety and well being of our children. That just trumps anything else they got, any other argument just doesn't hold a candle for me, especially after looking at my gorgeous daughter. For myself I think it will take a while before I buy anything from this company. Ironically they acquired a site that sells diapers the day before they pulled the book.
Labels: | edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment